Saturday, November 10, 2012

Happy Belated Birthday, Erin Estella!

How do I always do belated birthdays? hmmmm....dont know. Anyways, this post is supposed to be about my wonderful, fantastic, AMAZING cousin, Erin Estella Call. If I didn't have you in my life, I wouldn't have a spunky cousin to look up to that I think about every day. Oh, only if we lived closer. What memories we would have. But I hold our memories close to my heart, and never let go. I remember (looking at pictures, i can't remember this far!) when you were 11 years old and i was only 5. You were the one that I always heard saying the craziest stuff and i still do now! ;) Oh the memories of us at Grammie Camp and george pronouncing xoxo like yolk yolk???? Haha. Oh. This is my FAVORITE memorie with you. We got dropped of at Mimi's house and we rang the doorbell and knocking on the door soaking wet (right after you guys did your hair haha) and finally, yes, erin, had the idea to open up the window cover thing and to see what was going on in there. ohhhhhh. i cant say any more. If you want to hear the end of the story, ask grace here, ask erin here or ask scar here. I am so grateful to have a wonderful cousin like you and am so excited to see you in LA this summer! :) I love you to the moon and back! xoxo chloe

5 comments:

  1. OH. MY. GOSH. That is soooo hilarious. You guys have THE BEST time ever. It is soooo much fun to make crazy memories with your even crazier cousins. Can't wait to make more this summer in LA. What a fantastic time we will have making fantabulous memories!!!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grammie Camp is the best! You have a pretty good memory! You should have seen the look on Gram's face when Scar & Pear told us the story of that day you all visited Mimi. They just told her at dinner a few weeks ago when she was here! Oh my goodness did we laugh so hard we almost spit our refried beans out! You should have seen Gram's eyes- as big as saucers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that story about your visit to Mimi! Who knew old ladies were so silly?? Haha! Cousin memories are the best!! Love you so much sweet Chloe!! Thanks for the birthday message to Erin!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what fun memories we make and then we can relive them forever! Next year we all get to go to the beach and we'll have baby Ellie to play with Yippie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is hilarious!!! Ahhh I heard about that last story...it definitely sounds like something Erin would do! hahaha love this post :)

    ReplyDelete