Monday, November 5, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Vander and Lucca!

I drove over to Seattle to visit my cousins: Lucca, Vander and Micah! I forgot my iPod on Saturday, so these next few pics were from Yesterday. Sorry I didn't get much. I couldn't get pictures of Lucca (above) because he was inside at the moment. So this picture was from last year when he was 2!
 
 
 Here's Vander playing on his new basketball hoop! Loves it....:)
 Soon-to-be Pro Basketball Star. VANDER BURLEY!!!!
 This is cute little Micah! He is 9 months old and getting teeth!!! He likes to watch big brother play basketball and tempts to throw the basketball as well!
 He is SO darn close to standing, and even walking! He just needs a little support. ;)


 

 Love his little half smile!!!





3 comments:

  1. Awwww, such cute little guys! So glad you had fun visiting your cousins. Family is the BEST! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are adorable! Next time you see Micah he will be walking for sure I bet!

    ReplyDelete