Monday, November 12, 2012

ALMOST THANKSGIVING!!!!!!








 Look at those pictures. Think about every one of them. There is so much in the world that I can be thankful for. Friends, family, food, shelter, enemies, bad hair days, brussel sprouts and our wonderful god. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't be here right now. None of us would. Here's another little quote I liked:
 "Be thankful for the bad things in life, for they open your eyes to the good things you weren't paying attention to before."
And for those who were wondering, that is why I am thankful for enemies, bad hair days and brussel sprouts. If it weren't for brussel sprouts, I wouldn't have my least favorite food that i have to right down on my "About Me!" papers in 1st grade. Thank you Lord for giving me life and all the wonderful experiances, bad experiances, and challenging experainces. If he haven't of gave me challenging experiances, I wouldn't be the strong girl I am today. Just like my mom. :)

5 comments:

  1. Sweet pea, you right about everything that you posted! You are so very wise beyond your years and I am soooo proud of you. Yes, we have to be very thankful for everything we have, good and bad, fun and crazy, difficult and sad, and full of love...for it makes us the very amazing people that we are today. YOU are an incredibly strong girl and you amaze me every day with you strength, kindness and compassion. I am SOOOO proud that you are my daughter. I love YOU strong girl!!!! Love you to the mooon.....xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Gramma Mom always said, "we have to have the bumpy roads so the smooth ones feel wonderful". Or something like that. You are such a great and lovely lady, Chloe. Just like your Mom :) I love you to the moon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Chloe, you are so right! You are soooo strong, just like your mom!! Every one of your quotes and your sweet message cheered me up! I have so much to be thankful for. Thank you for being such an amazing young woman! Thank you for being Graces #1 cousin!! We all love you so much. Thank you for being the special girl you are, you brighten everyones day with your amazing smile and overall beauty!! Love you sweet niece of mine!!! xoxoxooxxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how you have a positive attitude and you find the good in things, even the hard things. Even though I'm your gram I'm learning from you my Chloe and I thank you for being the special girl that you are. I love you with all my heart.

      Delete