Friday, April 6, 2012

Yep, this is my life!

Well, i have to share a bedroom with my brother and my grandma. (when she's here and not at Hawaii) I LOVE sharing a bedroom with my wonderful grandmother, but my brother, not so much. Sorry Wyatt. ;) So, i get a  little corner to myself in my teeny, yet adorable, room. While Wyatt and Gram share a bunk-bed. So, in my little corner, i have a bulletin board and... a DEAD, STUFFED DEER!!! Yep! My step-dad is a hunter and before i met him, my/wyatt/gram's room was his office where he put all of his 'office' stuff. So, i still have the deer 'Bucky' in my room. So i kindly asked my mom to get him out, she said yes, but, we are going to put 'precious Bucky' above the TV in our living room. Wonderful. Just wonderful. Well, at least he's not in my room anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment