Thursday, April 5, 2012

"To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world."

These are my BFF's:                    Lauren


Jillian

Grace


Jake (left) Iris (right)

Iris's little 3 year old brother,Joseph a.k.a Bubs :)

 Left to Right: Bella, Chloe, (ME), Iris again ;)

Me and Iris (I have lots more pictures of Iris, but decided to just put 3 to sum it up.... ;)

Last but not least, My beautiful mother!!!

Thank you soo much for being there for me Friends and Family!! Love you all!!! xoxo forever

7 comments:

  1. Hey Chloe!!! I LOVE your blog SOOOOOOOOOO much!!!! it's so cute! I bet it's WAy better than mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your beautiful mother is one of MY BEST FRIENDS, too!!! I love her sooo much! I love you sooo much, too! You remind me of her because you are so beautiful, talented, kind hearted and lovely. Thank you for being such a sweet girl miss Chloe!!! Love, Aunt Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh i love you soooo much Aunt Amy!!!! I guess being beautiful just runs in the family, Gram to Lara, to YOU, to mom, and so on!! I am SO excited to see you next summer!!! love, Chloe xoxoxoxoxoxo

      Delete
  3. Chloe, you are definitely a darling! I can't believe I JUST FOUND YOUR BLOG TODAY!
    ahhhh! What have I been missing all this time!?? I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete