Friday, April 6, 2012

The latest and greatest invention! By: Mother :)

So, i have this HUGE red pimple on my nose and i really want it to go away! (Who wouldn't??) Anyways, my mom always has all of these tricks up her sleeve to try to get them away. Last night, one of her tricks where to put and tea-bag on my nose. Uh, yeah, ever heard of that? I didn't think so! My mom said, "Put this on your nose." I was like, "Mom, are you okay? I have to put a teabag on my nose?" So she answered, " It's supposed to fight off the bacteria and blah blah blah blah blah." ( I didn't listen to the rest ;) So i was thinking in my head, why not just wash it off? But okay mother! So i put it on my nose and then my wonderful step-dad walked in and did the weirdest face i've ever seen in history! After he figured out it was a teabag, by no suprise thinking its my step-dad, he said,"What kind is that??" Haha. It cracked us all up. So, if you guys are wondering, if you ever have a pimple, put a teabag on your nose, even if it makes you look like a dork. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment