Thursday, February 21, 2013

Sunny (yet freezing) blue sky day, with a beautiful moon!

 
The moon was so pretty, I had to take a couple pictures while it lasted. 

The sun trying to make it's way
Our big trees and the big blue sky!

 Here am I, standing outside, looking like a dork while I stand in front of the camera for 10 seconds until it takes the picture. I had a lot of more pictures (2-3....(;) but this one actually turned out pretty decent.


 I also tried to squeeze in some pictures of my new puppy (almost 4 months old), Ramona, but we call her Mona because she moans ALL THE TIME!!! She is a Boxer mix and chewing up everything but quite the model. (well, we have had her at Dad's house for like, 2 1/2 months but I haven't got the chance to post any pictures)

(: Have a good rest of your night. (:

2 comments:

  1. Don't you just LOVE that sunshine?!? Even when it's cold it's still nice to feel the warm sun on our faces. And little Mona is just adorable. Before long she will be done with her chewing and fussing. She will turn into a mellow dog like Bogie. Enjoy that puppy time before it ends! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blue, clear sky is so pretty and Mona looks like a charming puppy. Give her a year or so and she'll be out of those puppy-chewing times. She looks like good company & the perfect portrait model....

    ReplyDelete