Monday, February 18, 2013

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY TOMORROW PEAR!!!!!!

Dear Paris,
Happy 19th Birthday tomorrow, my love!!!! (; You are one dynamite gal! (I don't know if you have ever seen Wreck It Ralph, if not, hop to it!!) You are one of the best cousins anyone could EVER have!!!! You blow me away with how kind hearted, spontaneous, laid back, and drop dead GORGEOUS you are!!! (: Here are a couple of quotes I thought you might enjoy to read:

"God made us cousins because he knows our moms couldn't handle us as sisters."

"Cousin's are those childhood playmates who grow up to be our forever friends."

"God made you my cousin, love made you my friend, but time and experiance made you my sister I never had!"

 And I absolutely LOVED this picture! (:
I remember you coming to Mom's house in 2010, do you know how excited I was?? You are my one and only role model! Here are some pictures that i ABSOLUTELY loved!! (:  



I love you so much, Paris, it's un-explainable. (: I hope you have the best birthday EVER!!!!! xoxo chloe



3 comments:

  1. WOW I LOVE YOU! This is probably the best post I have ever read and the best birthday letter all in one! Thanks so much for putting me on your blog! You are the best cousin EVER!!! I am so excited to see you this summer, it's going to be awesome to be at the beach with everyone! Scarlett and I were just talking about how I haven't seen you in like two years! It's about time I say :) And yes, I will watch Wreck it Ralph as soon as possible! Woohoo! Thank you so much for the best post ever and making my 19th birthday so much more awesome :) :) :) xoxoxoxo times infinity!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post Chloe! You and Pear had the best summer a few years ago and we are going to have the best time this summer at the beach. We love our Pear Girl and send her the most amazing birthday wishes ever. Can't wait for all the cousins to be together again this summer. Happy Birthday Paris!!! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Chloe, you did a fab job on this post. What a wonderful birthday wish for your special cousin on her birthday.... Can you believe she is nineteen?? Can't wait to see you all together this summer, we will take tons of pictures & have the memories forever.

    ReplyDelete