Sunday, December 9, 2012

Happy (yes, right on time!) Birthday, Scarlett!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCAR!! :) You have always been a role model to me. A certain cousin who has all of their own style. Not as hyper as Erin (:, not as tall as Spencer (thank you! i dont want to feel shorter than i already am!;), not as small as Zac (then again he is younger than you and that would just be awkward), and not as weird as Grace (just kidding Grace, I just like picking on you cuz i know u can take it ;). You have always been the quiet, yet hilarious dancer to videos (yes, me and grace were kinda enjoying watching you guys do the music video...) and super kind. I would really like to hear about your book, Gram told me all about her's, now I am ready for yours!!! :) I love you soooo much and miss you bucket loads! :) I am so excited to see you in L.A. next summer and see how frickin' tall you are! :) I hope you have the best birthday of your life!!!!! :) Love, Chloe

4 comments:

  1. Love it! Woohoo for being right on time! Shes awesome, so glad you got to go to Grammy Camp this year!!! But yes, you named off some of her best qualities :) So cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chloe, you got Scar spot on! How lucky you are to have a bunch of fun cousins. Can't wait til beach time next summer. WOO HOO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved seeing the four of you together last summer. All so different and all so amazing! This summer at the beach will be amazing. Can't wait to see all of the cousins together again! Woohoo is right Gram! :)
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea for celebrating cousin birthdays!! You are so cute Chloe, highlighting all of your cousins on their birthdays!! Next summer is going to be SO MUCH FUN!!!!! Can't wait to see you. I'm sure you've grown so much. Love you so much. Give Wy a big hug from the Calls for us!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete