Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Best Movies Part 2:

 The Lucky One: "How can you explain something that you don't even understand yourself? " (ok i get that it's not the funniest thing, but hey that's the only one i could find!)
 50 First Dates: "Can I have one last first kiss?" :) love that one
 Toy Story: "To infinity, and beyond! " :)
 Tangled: "Frying pans. Who knew right?"
Ratatouille: "You are what you eat, so you might as well eat something good!" 
 Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs: "What is that, a scrunchie? I haven't seen those since 1995!"

Those are some of MY favorite movies, what are yours?

5 comments:

  1. Hmmmm don't forget Enchanted (LOVE!), Parent Trap and Freaky Friday. I love all of those movies especially when I'm watching them with Y-O-U! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and the help...:) and the last song and joyful noise...yeah i left out a lot of them.....:)

      Delete
  2. I love NEMO! You know me the ocean girl, heh heh. Enchanted is another good one 'cause Pear has a purse just like hers. Freaky Friday is a crack up, I can watch it over and over. I always wonder what would have happened if my mom and I would have changed places???? Love you Chloe, you always get me thinking and smiling :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the frying pans quote from TANGLED! I love that movie and singing along to all of those songs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing like a great movie!! My fav's include "While you were Sleeping" (a must watch when you are wrapping Christmas presents), "Parent Trap", "Princess Diaries" - both the first and second one, Tangled, Nemo, Cinderella, Toy Story, and my all time favorite Pride and Prejudice (that you will probably love when you're a mom too!!) Love you miss Chloe and CAN'T WAIT to see you next summer!!! xoxoxoxox Merry Christmas beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete