Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter Week At Mom's House!!!

 
We (as in Mom and I, the boys ignored us while playing their video games) dyed eggs!! This top one was the one I made, SQUIDWARD!!! (: I was pretty proud of myself. We had 1/2 of them brown and the other 1/2 blue, which was kinda hard because I REALLY liked a pretty blue color (the top color) on the blue egg, because it turned out really BLUE!! Then, I tried putting it on the brown eggs, and that's how it turned out. (look at the top) Okay, I guess. Sorry, I didn't take a picture of all of them!

I LOVED taking pictures of the beautiful flowers that Mom had out in her yard. The Cherry Blossoms were my absolute fav!

 
Mom had 3 canvases, so I decided to put some cute quotes on them. This one was my favorite.

 
Then while Mom was at work, I decided to FaceTime my BFF, Ellaney, that lives in Olympia. In this picture she heard her dog bark while she was making her sandwich and I absolutely loved that face. Ha.

I got all dressed up for Easter, I mean, who wouldn't?

We always set up these little chicks on the mantle every year. Zoey (our cat) tried to eat them this year, but we stopped her!! (:

I decided to look around in the yard a little bit to see what I could find! I loved this little piggy.


 
 And here is Wyatt's Airsoft target. Good Job Wy!!! (:


I LOVED this quote!!!!


6 comments:

  1. chloe you are so so so cute!
    we can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SO cute!
    Can't wait until July!
    I LOVE you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had SO much fun didn't we?!? And you are becoming such a great photographer and painter! I love reading your blogs and I LOVE you beautiful girl. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cute Easter outfit!! who wouldn't want to get dressed up?? except i ended up staying in my pjs all day... hahaha i love all the house decorations too, feels like spring! my favorite season forever! :D love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chloe! I love your blog! This post and all of your pictures are awesome (actually, ALL of your posts and pictures are fabulous!) The time is flying by and it'll be July before you know it- WE CAN"T WAIT TO SEE YOU! xoxox love aunt lara

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so pretty, love your dress for Easter. So funny Zoey wanted to eat the chick decorations! Hope she doesn't eat the real chickens. Your painting and photos are really nice, keep up the good creative work. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete