Wednesday, September 19, 2012

First Day of School...a little late i guess...:P

September 4th was my first day of school. I know im a little bit late, but i've been pretty busy and been lacking my awesome blog. So, here are the updates:

  • I got the BEST teacher that is in the WHOLE school! He has a plastic ax called the Board of Education and he "kills" people with it...haha. He left a red mark on a kid in my class's neck.

  • I dont have any of my close friends in my class, they are all in the same class....:(

  • I have started Hip-Hop, SO MUCH FUN!! :) :) :) :)

  • Change of Plans, they are making a 5/6 combo, 13 5th graders and 9 6th graders....please dont be in that class!!!!!

  • Not in the 5/6, and one of my BEST FRIENDS got moved in to my class because of the 5/6 stuff.....YEY!!!!!!!!

  • Had a sleepover with one of my BFF's Iris...fun fun!!! :)

  • Got these shoes... 

And that is pretty much the end of all my fun stuff! :)

2 comments:

  1. Plus you are an awesome student and will be doing all kinds of great things in leadership class this year. two thumbs up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to have an awesome year this year Chloe! You made it through that first tough week or two, just like I knew you could. Love you, my amazingly talented, super cool, strong girl of mine. xoxoxox Mom
    P.S. Say hi to Iris for me. :)

    ReplyDelete