Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hey hey!!!!!!

Ok, i know i haven't been blogging for a while so here's the new updates:

I'm doing Hoopfest! And for you that don't know what that is, it's a basketball thing and you play all sorts of different teams...and i don't even play basketball!!!

My best friend, Iris, her foot has an arch and she can't walk straight so she has to be in a boot for 3 weeks- a month. if her foot is still swollen, in a month, then she has to get a cast and crutches... boo hoo! I LOVE YOU IRIS!!!

I did P.E. testing this week!! I did 47 sit-ups, 12 on the sit and reach box, only 17 push ups ( i just wanted to pass for pete's sake!!) and ran the mile!!!! I got 10th place and ran it in 9.05!!!!!! WAHOO!!!!!!!!

Almost Mother's day!!!!! I'm gonna give my momma something she'll REALLY like! And mom, if you're reading this, then i'm not gonna tell!!! For you that i told you what it was, you already know and DONT tell my mom! if you don't know what it is, email me!

Almost Walk-a-thon time!!! I LOVE THE WALKATHON!!!! SNOW CONES, LICORICE, PIZZA OH MY!!!!! i love the walkathon!!!!

And that's pretty much all! hope you guys have had a AWESOME week!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow you have had a busy week Chloe! Congrats on the stellar PE performance, that's amazing!!
    Boo, poor Iris. Tell her I hope she feels better very, very soon.
    I can't wait for Mothers Day....8 more days. Yippeeeee!!!! :) And only two more weeks till the Walkathon. That will be a TON of fun!
    Love you! xoxoxox Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you Chloe! :) You are sooo good at PE! :) I love you and can't wait until the summer that i get to see you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chloe! You buff girl!! Way to go in PE! I was never good at pe, ha. You already have the BEST present your mom could EVER want...and it's YOU AND WY!!!! Give her a huge hug and I guarantee that will be just what she wanted :) Although I'm sure whatever else you have for her will be amazing, because YOU are AMAZING!!! I love you Chloe girl. Grace can hardly wait until Gramma camp!! You two are going to party it up for sure!
    xoxoxoxoxxo love you always!!! Aunt Amy

    ReplyDelete